We gather personally identifiable information when you contact Math-Help-Services. We collect only personal information that you provide to us such as: name, address and e-mail address, the age of a student that requires our Math Help Services software, and for orders, shipping and billing. Math Help Services tries to limit the amount of personal information we ask for and all personal information is taken for the sole purpose of personalizing your experience on our site.
Like most Web sites, we may also add to the above personally identifiable information a variety of technical data, including (but not limited to) your IP address, domain, and Web browser information. We may track the page you visited before coming to our website, the page you link to when you leave, which of our pages you access, and how long you spend on each page.
We use personally identifiable information for billing purposes, to respond to clients’ requests, to provide consumers with special offers, and to notify consumers of new product launches. We also use personally identifiable information to personalize your experience on our Site, to customize our programs, to recommend products that are best suited to a particular student’s math education needs, and to allow us to better understand how Math Help Services may serve your needs.
We are committed to holding our clients’ information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the clients’ confidential information available to any third party, or use the other's confidential information for any purpose other than the performance of our Service. Math Help Services takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the other's confidential information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this agreement.
We protect the security of the credit card information you provide online by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input into our shopping cart during transmission to our servers and is stored in secure locations. Only the last 4 digits of a client’s credit card number are ever stored on our site, all payments take place on the secure servers of our Payments Processor Optimal Payments. For further information about their security practices please visit their website. Please understand that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guaranty the security of the Site or of any information that is transmitted to us over the Internet although we do commit to using commercially reasonable practices to protect the security of your personal information.
1. While MHS uses reasonable commercial efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the website, MHS in no way warrants the accuracy of such information, nor does MHS assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions contained on the website(s). Furthermore, MHS makes no warranty that your browsing of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by MHS.
2. Your browsing of the website(s) is done at your own risk. Neither MHS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. In addition, MHS does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials from the website. Any unauthorized use by you of any information on the website or of any MHS trade mark or other intellectual property right is strictly prohibited.
3. MHS users are expected to follow all applicable laws and by using the website you are agreeing not to upload any content that infringes on Canadian or international copyright laws. MHS will not be held liable for any infringement on the part of its users and reserves the right to cancel a user’s account without notice following a report of any copyright infringement on the part of the user.
4. Currency: MHS charges consumers in both Canadian dollars (CAD) or United States Dollars (USD). The currency that a consumer elects to be charged in must match their country of residence in their billing information at the time of payment. All prices posted on the site are listed in CAD.
5. Refunds: MHS offers all of its clients a free trial before purchasing a membership. Because MHS allows consumers a free trial to ensure that they feel confident in making their purchase, no refunds will be processed for clients who have previously activated a free trial. For clients who purchase a subscription without activating a free trial, refunds will be processed granted the consumer applies for the refund within 30 days of purchase.
6. MHS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.